London Calling

| Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Anyone that knows me will know that all I do is dream of life in England. Today my life took an interesting turn. No pictures today. Just words. I watched ITV Sports' coverage of the England vs. Serbia match. If England won the match, they would automatically qualify for the World Cup next year. I was so excited to be watching UK tele again. It was a refreshing view on my priorities in France. Yes, I want to learn french. At the same time I dream of staying in London for the entirety of the Christmas Break. This is the part where I make a promise to myself that I have no way of assuring myself. I will live in London soon. Honest. I've got the worst case of "the London Calling". I must give France a chance though. Yes, I found myself muttering funny french things like instead of saying "offside" for the million times that Emile Heskey was occupying that circumstantial position, I found myself saying "position de aujour" (i hope that's how you spell it). I love french the language. It's so difficult to pronounce that I'm actually learning it. It's enough of a challenge. It's like my mind sees no way to defeat it so I feel like it's a challenge. I'm almost done with the resolving of the picture problem with the "Spaceman" post. In the meantime just be patient (for the 6 peeps that read this thing) and I'll do what I can as fast as I can.


Bonsoir.

0 comments: